Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally....a new update!
















So we haven't updated the blog for a long time and I decided that I would FINALLY get to it. :) Nathanael graduated from BYU this past December and it has been soooo nice to have a steady income! I am still working from home a couple of hours a day and being a full-time mom, homemaker, laundromat, dishwasher, wife, and anything else that happens to come my way. I love it! Ryland will be turning 2 this month and he is into everything. He wants to do everything by himself and thinks that he can. Today I found him in the bathroom trying to put (well I guess not trying, but doing) Vaseline on his face. Great. He's lots of fun... :) We have loved the warm weather lately and this summer will be fun with Ry actually being able to do things with us in the warm weather. Life is great and family is wonderful!

1 comment:

Britten D. Sessions said...

I'm the first to comment on the Finlay's blog???

Wow...I feel so privileged...

After so many months of waiting...an update? Quite the surprise...not that I was getting tired of the swimming pool photo at all.

Thanks for the update nonetheless.

Looking forward to the next update...in another 8 months...